Paul Halse Photography Terms & Conditions
1. It is understood that all images taken by Paul Halse Photography, remain copyright of Paul Halse Photography. They may not be reproduced or copied by digital or physical means ( for example scanning & reprinting)
2. A free image or product is for personal enjoyment only
3. An offer of a free photo shoot and/or free print cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
4. I is understood that any free print or product is subject to the client agreeing to a viewing session. This allows the client to select their image but also to enjoy seeing our work at a full presentation. Then you will be able to purchase if you so wish.
5. To protect our copyright no, personal photography or filming is permitted at the viewing, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other photographic/video capture device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copyright remains with Paul Halse Photography. All clients using Paul Halse Photography agree that any images taken by Paul Halse Photography therefore belong to Paul Halse Photography and can be used for advertising/display purposes at Paul Halse Photography’s discretion.
6. Images are only available for purchase on the day of viewing. It is Paul Halse Photography's discretion whether they keep images that are not purchased.
7. If a client purchases any product, Framed Wall art, print boxes, video slide shows or similar, they must be paid for in full at the time of ordering. The purchased items will then be delivered to the client by Royal Mail or a courier used at the time of order by suppliers to Paul Halse photography.
8. If however a client wishes to spend £500 or over, then free of charge they may join our baby club. They can then spread the cost over 3 months.
9. It is also understood that you are at no time obligated to make a purchase and we do not use any form of pressure selling. We are proud of the work we produce and want you to purchase products based on the quality of our photography not our sale techniques.
10. Paul Halse Photography will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially manmade fibres. It's sometimes impossible to record on film/digital file the exact colour as seen by the human eye. .